Victor Selective Pallet Racking
Victor Selective Pallet Racking is the most common system for storing palletised goods. Due to the wide range of dimensions and specifications required across industry sectors, we are confident your requirements can be satisfied from the Victor product range. Selective racking is quick to install, and individual beam levels are easy to adjust as your needs change.
The new Victor bolt together frames are compatible with the old style Victor welded frames, and are compatible with Capital Victor (CV Racking).
- Gives you 100% selectivity of products stored.
- Is about 35% efficient in terms of floor space utilisation.
- Can be accessed with almost any size or type of standard Fork Lift.
- Is compliant with New Zealand codes and specifications.
- Is proven to withstand severe seismic activity.*
* We are not aware of any Victor racking collapsing in the recent Christchurch earthquakes.
|Length mm||Beam Depth||Loading Capacity (UDL|
Row Spacers: 200mm and 300mm standard. Special sizes are available on request. To get the maximum life out of your Victor or Novarak Pallet Racking installation, Victor recommend you fit a good quality racking protection system, Go to our site on Racking Protection to explore the options. Our engineering team will assist you with the documentation process to enable your organisation’s racking project to be ‘Certified’ as compliant with these standards. Furthermore Victor warrants you that our products will meet all required installation and manufacturing standards, subject to proper use and meeting weight loading maximums.
Come and chat to us about racking … we have all the options available and we know you will find the right solution from Victor. Its better in every connection.