Victor Selective Pallet Racking
Wide Aisle Pallet Racking
Selective Pallet Racking is the most widely used storage system for all palletised and non-palletised loads. Single or double sided runs of racking are separated by wide aisles which can be sized to suit the customer’s existing fork-lift trucks.
Victor Selective Pallet Racking / Wide Aisle Pallet Racking
- 100% accessibility to individual pallets
- Highly versatile – adjustable beams mean that the system can be designed to suit all pallet sizes to maximise space utilisation
- Use of conventional fork-lift trucks – cost effective
- Easily installed or repositioned
- Good occupancy rates can be achieved
|Performance of Racking||Standard Selective Racking|
|Space Utilisation – Storage Area||35%|
|Space Utilisation – Operating Aisle||65%|
|Average Aisle Width||3 – 4 m|
|Access to Individual Pallets||100%|
|Specialist Handling Equipment||No|
Click below on “Enquiry Now” and your message will be directed to a Business Development Manager in your area.